Balrampur House Resort and Hotels in Nainital
Balrampur House Resort and Hotels in Nainital, summer Palace of the former Maharajas of Balrampur, Since 1890’s, reconstructed and redesigned in 1930 by the renowned European Architect Mr Mortimer in the style of French Chateaus.A five minutes drive from the Mall. The Balrampur House Resort and Hotels in Nainital is situated on a quient hill with spectacular view of the surrounding Naina Peak & the Ayarpata hill. Balrampur House Resort has the largest parking space and a children’s playground is situated in the compound.
The dining room serves Indian and Continental cuisine.Tastefully appointed rooms, each with a remarkable view of the sprawling gardens.
Places of Interest near hotels in Nainital
– Naina Peak – the highest peak around Nainital.
– Lands End – Magnificent view of Khurpa Tal and the terraced fields on the hill side
– Kilbury – About 8 KM drive from Balrampur House Resort and Hotels in Nainital.
– Hanuman Garhi – A religious centre and an ecstatic spot well known for its Sunset.
– State Observatory – Devoted to astronomical studies and optical tracking of artificial satellite.